Truly worth a visit
If you are planning a trip to Georgian Bay, or are already in the area, we invite you to make South Bay Cove Yacht Haven one of your destinations this summer.
Located just a mile and a half east of the Honey Harbour main channel we make a convenient stop on your way to the North Channel from Port Severn or returning. We also have many customers who make South Bay Cove their port for an extended stay while making day trips to the many anchorages and scenery of the 30,000 islands.
Our well-trained, friendly staff will ensure you make the most of our modern, clean facilities. We offer some nice touches such as the morning newspaper delivered to your vessel and complimentary coffee served each morning in the lounge.
The amenities were designed by boaters for boaters so we are confident you will enjoy your stay.
$ 2.00 per foot – minimum rate charge 30
- Modern tapered docks with rubber trim
- Dockage assistance
- 30 & 50 amp power
- Potable water at slip
- Satellite TV at slip
- Complimentary high speed Internet
- Pump Out
- Complimentary newspaper delivery
- Complimentary ice
- Complimentary morning coffee
- Gift & Clothing Store (with top quality meat products available)
- BBQ areas with picnic tables
- Sun deck and beach area
- Dock and property lighting
- Security gate and cameras
- Dog run area
- Garbage pickup at your slip
- Fax and telephone message service